Advocacy (91)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

You must call TODAY to Save Special Ed Fudning

I received this email today. I thought I would pass it along. Please call the members of the committee listed at the bottom of this email…

Started by Char Burke

0 Feb 13, 2009

Coach to Cure sightings!

Post here if you see the Coach to Cure armbands or commercials on TV (or in person). James Poysky noted that Ohio University was wearing t…

Started by Keith Van Houten

18 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Toalson Family

Who considers themselves to be an expert in letter writing?

I approached Will from PPMD with this idea and he said if we think it would work coming from parents, families and friends of DMD/BMD boys…

Started by Jacobs Mommom

93 Dec 19, 2008
Reply by Karen

Disabled advocate’s poems published posthumously - Not sure where to put this

Disabled advocate’s poems published posthumously Comments 1 | Recommend 0 December 17, 2008 - 10:48 PM By LINDA N. WELLER The Telegraph ALT…

Started by Jacobs Mommom

0 Dec 18, 2008

Health Care

Hello: I am looking for information about Kaiser and the appeals process. Kaiser is a medical group in California. I am looking for inform…

Started by Julie Garcia

2 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Julie Garcia

Obama Administration wants your health care stories. . .

WASHINGTON (AP) - President-elect Barack Obama and his aides are determined not to repeat the mistakes the Clinton administration made 15 y…

Started by Angela

1 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by Julie Garcia

Abigail Alliance - ACCESS Act(S.3046 H.R.6270)

Abigail Alliance-Boston Legal-Obama meeting!-Momentum Dear all, Among much news that is giving the Abigail Alliance renewed momentum was…

Started by MarcosDad

1 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by MarcosDad

New Group?

I am pretty new here, but I did not see a group for New York. Anyone interested in starting one?

Started by Jeffrey Botwin

3 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by Jeffrey Botwin

"There's no Chair up There" (or "The View From My Chair.") Tonight (Sunday, Nov 16th) on Nickelodeon, Nick News

There's No Chair Up There Did you ever wonder what it feels like to fly? I mean, really fly floating in mid-air, weightless. Well, on the…

Started by Jennifer Shumsky

2 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Jeffrey Botwin

ABC aired PPMD Advoccacy DVD today

WCJBs ABC in the Gainesville FL regional Area just aired (finally the DVD I gave them a year ago) the PPMD DVD w/ Olympia Dukias on it. I c…

Started by Dee

6 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by Lori Ware

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2019   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service