PPMD Community

Accessibility and Disability Issues (261)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dynamic arm support for DMD ?

Is this kind of device help the DMD users to move there arm easily , even if there hand was too weak just like my hand.  Is there any one…

Started by ameer h. anan

9 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Michael Carlson

Adjustment Spoon

There is any Adjustment spoon that could be fixed for the lack hand muscular issue  , so that i can eat more easily , I cant raise my hand…

Started by ameer h. anan

0 Jan 17, 2015

Computer access by mouse (pointing , clicking ) gets hard

I'am a multimedia student so i'am using the computer about 10 hours a day at lest , i don't  use the laptop keyboard for typing ,but with m…

Started by ameer h. anan

9 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Jason Darienzo

hoyer lift , stander, and hospital bed advice

hi there. so austin is 11 and we are finding the need for a lift, as well as a bed that can sit him up and lower for him to transfer to his…

Started by jenn

8 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Judy Lumbourne

Too soon to buy a van?

Our son is going to be 7 in December and he uses a power scooter mainly for distances. We are also expecting our 4th child in December. So…

Started by Amy Sienkiewicz

0 Oct 15, 2014

suggestions on beds/mattresses that rotate?

I am looking for a bed  or mattress that can rotate my son at night, He will be attending college in the fall  and plans to stay in the do…

Started by Prasad Surampudi

1 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by ameer h. anan

Sources for Financial Assistance in Ohio for Home Modification and Handicapped Van Modifications

Hello, My son is on the priority wait list for a medicaid waiver in Ohio. Not sure when he is likely to receive that. In the mean time, his…

Started by ana das

0 Oct 13, 2014

Wheelchair in school

Hi,  My nephew is 13 years old and he's been using a scooter to move around when he goes outside. Since school started this year, he's been…

Started by Patricia

7 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Mark Veilleux

Power chair

Hi, my son is 10 and getting more difficult in walking. We are going to buy power chair for my boy. Anyone can give me some advice of the s…

Started by Trinh Nguyen

11 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Trinh Nguyen

BRUNO LIFT, LOWERING SEAT

HI I am looking for a BRUNO LIFT model TAS 2570 or TAS 1850, lowering seat,  used article. please contact luis

Started by Luis Cordero

0 Jul 28, 2014

RSS

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2018   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service