On Thursday October 2 2014 at 12 pm EDT UPPMD will organize a webinar with Prosensa.
During this webinar, Prosensa will answer questions from the Duchenne Community and give an update. Questions for Prosensa to be addressed during the webinar should be sent to email@example.com by September 29, 2014.
The webinar will be presented by Anthony Hall MD, Medical Director Medical Affairs of Prosensa and he will be joined by the following guest speakers:
- Annemieke Aartsma-Rus PhD, Associate Professor at the Department of Human Genetics at Leiden University Medical Center (the Netherlands) and Visiting Professor at the Institute of Genetic Medicine of Newcastle University (UK).
- Thomas Voit MD, Professor of Pediatrics at the University Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6, Medical and Scientific Director of the Institute of Myology at the Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital and Director of the mixed UPMC-INSERM-CNRS research unit UM76 (France).
- Brenda Wong MD MBBS, Professor of Clinical Pediatrics and Neurology and Director of Comprehensive Neuromuscular Center at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center and Associate Professor at University of Cincinnati Department of Pediatrics (US).
- Visit ReadyTalk.com and use participant code 9449985. (Be sure to test your computer beforehand)
- Audio Dial-In Information:
- U.S. & Canada: Dial 866.740.1260 and use the Access Code 9449985
- Outside the U.S. and Canada: Lookup your number