This is the second webinar in the 3-Part Pulmonary Care Webinar Series we are presenting this fall.
October 29, 1:00-2:00 EST: Middle Pulmonary Care
- Dr. Jonathan Finder (Children’s Hospital of Pittsburg)
- Dr. Oren Kupfer (Children’s Hospital Colorado)
- the importance of spirometery/cough peak flow
- using a cough assist
- night-time hypoventilation/sleep studies
- measuring oxygenation
- the effects of scoliosis on breathing
- traveling with pulmonary assist devices
- preventing pneumonia
Recording & Summary:
Click here for the webinar recording & summary.
Other webinars in this series: