Nov 4th 2015, 1:00 pm ET
Join us Wednesday, November 4th at 1pm ET to learn more about the next phase of our Decode Duchenne Genetic Testing Program. This new phase is sponsored by three industry partners collaborating together to bring genetic testing to our Duchenne and Becker community.
Learn how the Decode Duchenne program works, who can apply, and why genetic testing is so important for you and your loved ones.
- DuchenneConnect Genetic Counselors, Ann Martin and Ann Lucas
- Dr. Stanley Nelson from the UCLA Center for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Families who have benefited from the Decode Duchenne program
- Visit ReadyTalk.com and use participant code 9449985. (Be sure to test your computer beforehand)
- Audio Dial-In Information:
- U.S. & Canada: Dial 866.740.1260 and use the Access Code 9449985
- Outside the U.S. and Canada: Lookup your number
Thank you to BioMarin, PTC Therapeutics and Sarepta for supporting this important initiative!
Decode Duchenne is administered by DuchenneConnect, a program of Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy, and is supported by BioMarin Pharmaceuticals Inc., PTC Therapeutics, and Sarepta Therapeutics.