Wednesday, March 30th at 1pm eastern
Please join PPMD and Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) as we host a webinar Wednesday, March 30th at 1pm ET to discuss the BMS Anti-Myostatin Adnectin Program, recent preliminary data from the first-in-human study of the BMS anti-myostatin, and a clinical trial that BMS is conducting to test this drug in boys with Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
- Pat Furlong, Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy
- Leslie Jacobsen, MD, Bristol-Myers Squibb
Leslie Jacobsen is the Medical Lead for the Bristol-Myers Squibb Anti-Myostatin Adnectin Program. Leslie has an MD from Yale University and, prior to joining the pharmaceutical industry in 2008, worked at NIH and at Yale School of Medicine on NIH funded clinical studies in pediatric populations.
- Visit ReadyTalk.com and use participant code 9449985. (Be sure to test your computer beforehand)
- Audio Dial-In Information:
- U.S. & Canada: Dial 1.866.740.1260 and use the Access Code 9449985
- Outside the U.S. and Canada: Lookup your number
Please submit questions in advance to email@example.com, with “BMS Webinar” in the subject line by noon on Monday, 3/28.