January 17 at noon EST
Dr. Jay Barth, Vice President for Clinical Development at PTC Therapeutics will present information about the study design and timeline for the upcoming Phase 3 confirmatory study of ataluren in Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
- Questions can be submitted until noon on Monday, January 14, by emailing info@ParentProjectMD.org (please put "Ataluren Webinar” as the subject line).
- The webinar will be recorded and available for replay shortly after.
- Visit ReadyTalk.com and use participant code 9449985. (Be sure to test your computer beforehand)
- Audio Dial-In Information:
- U.S. & Canada: Dial 866.740.1260 and use the Access Code 9449985
- Outside the U.S. and Canada: Lookup your number