Wednesday, January 25 at 11:00 AM ET
Please join PPMD and Summit on Wednesday, January 25 at 11:00 AM ET for an educational webinar on utrophin modulation, an approach for Duchenne that has the potential to treat all patients.
Summit's Jon Tinsley, Chief Scientific Officer, and Ralf Rosskamp, Chief Medical Officer, will discuss:
- The basic biology of utrophin
- How Summit is working to understand and characterize the activity of utrophin modulators through biomarkers in muscle biopsies
- A brief overview of the company’s current Phase 2 clinical trial, PhaseOut DMD, which is ongoing in the US and UK
- Abby Bronson, SVP of Research Strategy, Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy
- Jon Tinsley, Chief Scientific Officer, Summit
- Ralf Rosskamp, Chief Medical Officer, Summit
- Visit ReadyTalk.com and use access code 9449985. (Be sure to test your computer beforehand)
- Audio Dial-In Information:
- U.S. & Canada: Dial 1.866.740.1260 and use the Access Code 9449985
- Outside the U.S. and Canada: Lookup your number
Please submit questions in advance to email@example.com, with “Summit Webinar” in the subject line by noon on Monday, 1/23.