Wednesday, February 22 at 1 PM ET
Please join Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy and NS Pharma as we host a webinar Wednesday, February 22 at 1:00 PM EST to to provide an update on trial recruitment for NS Pharma's Exon 53 Skipping Program.
Dr. Clemens and Lauren Morgenroth will review the study design and provide the most recent updates for the trial that is ongoing in the US.
- Abby Bronson
Senior Vice President of Research Strategy, Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy
- Paula R. Clemens, MD
Study Chair, NS-065/NCNP-01-201
Medical Director, CINRG
Professor and Vice Chair, Neurology, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
Division Chief, Neurology Service, VA Pittsburgh Healthcare System
- Lauren P. Morgenroth, MS, CGC
Operations Director for the study Clinical Project Management Team, NS-065/NCNP-01-201
Chief Operating Officer, TRiNDS
Adjunct Instructor, Human Genetics, University of Pittsburgh School of Public Health
- Visit ReadyTalk.com and use access code 9449985. (Be sure to test your computer beforehand)
- Audio Dial-In Information:
- U.S. & Canada: Dial 1.866.740.1260 and use the Access Code 9449985
- Outside the U.S. and Canada: Lookup your number
Please submit questions in advance to email@example.com, with “NS Pharma Webinar” in the subject line by Monday, February 20th at 12pm eastern.