Wednesday, November 16 at 1:00PM EST
Please join Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy and NS Pharma (US subsidiary of Nippon Shinyaku, Co.,Ltd) as we host a webinar Wednesday, November 16th at 1:00 PM EST to discuss NS Pharma's Exon 53 Skipping Program.
Dr. Clemens and Lauren Morgenroth will review data from the Phase I study conducted in Japan and will present the study design for the trial that is opening in the US later this month.
- Abby Bronson
Senior Vice President of Research Strategy, Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy
- Paula R. Clemens, MD
Study Chair, NS-065/NCNP-01-201
Medical Director, CINRG
Professor and Vice Chair, Neurology, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
Division Chief, Neurology Service, VA Pittsburgh Healthcare System
- Lauren P. Morgenroth, MS, CGC
Operations Director for the study Clinical Project Management Team, NS-065/NCNP-01-201
Chief Operating Officer, TRiNDS
Adjunct Instructor, Human Genetics, University of Pittsburgh School of Public Health
- Visit ReadyTalk.com and use participant code 9449985. (Be sure to test your computer beforehand)
- Audio Dial-In Information:
- U.S. & Canada: Dial 1.866.740.1260 and use the Access Code 9449985
- Outside the U.S. and Canada: Lookup your number
Please submit questions in advance to email@example.com, with “NS Pharma Webinar” in the subject line by noon on Monday, 11/14.