Wednesday, June 8th at 1pm eastern
Please join PPMD and Dr. Joanne Donovan as we host a webinar Wednesday, June 8th at 1PM ET to review information on edasalonexent (previously known as CAT-1004) and the MoveDMD trial. The positive results from Part A of the MoveDMD trial and the design and inclusion criteria of Part B (Phase 2) of the trial that is currently running will be reviewed. There will be an opportunity to ask questions.
- Pat Furlong, Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy
- Dr. Joanne Donovan, Chief Medical Officer, Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Dr. Joanne Donovan is the Chief Medical Officer of Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. She received her academic training at MIT, Harvard and Brigham & Women’s Hospital and has more than 15 years of experience in drug development taking programs from Phase 1 to approval. Dr. Donovan is currently Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine at Harvard and continues to practice and teach medicine.
- Visit ReadyTalk.com and use participant code 9449985. (Be sure to test your computer beforehand)
- Audio Dial-In Information:
- U.S. & Canada: Dial 1.866.740.1260 and use the Access Code 9449985
- Outside the U.S. and Canada: Lookup your number
Please submit questions in advance to email@example.com, with “Catabasis Webinar” in the subject line by noon on Monday, 6/6.