Wednesday, May 18th at 1pm eastern
Please join PPMD and FibroGen as we host a webinar Wednesday, May 18th at 1PM ET to discuss FibroGen’s investigational drug FG-3019 (which is an anti-CTGF monoclonal antibody) and the launch of FibroGen’s MissionDMD program that is currently being conducted to investigate FG-3019 in Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Specifically, this presentation will provide the rationale for evaluating FG-3019 in Duchenne patients and a description of the ongoing clinical trial in non-ambulatory boys with Duchenne.
- Pat Furlong, Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy
- Ewa Carrier, MD, FibroGen
Ewa Carrier is Executive Director of Clinical Development at FibroGen and the Medical Monitor overseeing FibroGen’s MissionDMD Program. She received her MD with Honors from the Wroclaw University School of Medicine in Poland. Ewa has over 30 years of experience in pediatric and adult hematology, oncology and transplant medicine in the United States. She trained at Stanford, UCSF and was a Faculty Professor at UCSD from 1998 until 2010. She is trained in neurology and has special interest in DMD.
- Visit ReadyTalk.com and use participant code 9449985. (Be sure to test your computer beforehand)
- Audio Dial-In Information:
- U.S. & Canada: Dial 1.866.740.1260 and use the Access Code 9449985
- Outside the U.S. and Canada: Lookup your number
Please submit questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “FibroGen Webinar” in the subject line by noon on Monday, 5/16.