Wednesday, February 1 at 1:00 PM ET
Please join Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy and FibroGen as we host a webinar Wednesday, February 1 at 1:00 PM ET to discuss FibroGen’s investigational drug Pamrevlumab (FG-3019), which is an anti-CTGF monoclonal antibody, along with FibroGen’s Mission DMD program that is currently being conducted to investigate Pamrevlumab in Duchenne.
Specifically, this presentation will provide:
- The rationale for evaluating Pamrevlumab in Duchenne patients
- A description of the recent protocol amendment for this ongoing clinical trial in non-ambulatory boys with Duchenne
- Kathi Kinnett, SVP of Clinical Care, Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy
- Ewa Carrier, MD, FibroGen
Ewa Carrier is an Executive Director of Clinical Development at FibroGen and the Medical Monitor overseeing FibroGen’s Mission DMD Program. She received her MD with Honors from the Wroclaw University School of Medicine in Poland. Ewa has over 30 years of experience in pediatric and adult hematology, oncology and transplant medicine in the United States. She trained at Stanford, UCSF and was a Faculty Professor at UCSD from 1998 until 2010. She is trained in neurology and has special interest in Duchenne.
- Visit ReadyTalk.com and use access code 9449985. (Be sure to test your computer beforehand)
- Audio Dial-In Information:
- U.S. & Canada: Dial 1.866.740.1260 and use the Access Code 9449985
- Outside the U.S. and Canada: Lookup your number
Please submit questions in advance to email@example.com, with “FibroGen Webinar” in the subject line by noon on Monday, 1/30.