Wednesday, April 26 at 1:00 PM EST
Please join Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy and Italfarmaco as we host a webinar Wednesday, April 26 at 1:00 PM ET to discuss Italfarmaco's investigational drug Givinostat, which is a histone deacetylase (HDAC) inhibitor.
Our speakers will present:
- A brief overview of Italfarmaco
- The characteristics of Givinostat and how it works in Duchenne
- A history of the development program, including pre-clinical results and preliminary results of the current Phase 2 clinical trial, study 43, which is ongoing in Italy
There will also be time for discussion and fielding of questions.
- Kathi Kinnett, MSN, CNP
Senior Vice President, Clinical Care, Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy
- Paolo Bettica
Vice President, R&D Italfarmaco
Paolo Bettica is an Italian physician with a PhD in Pharmacology and Toxicology and a specialization in Clinical Pharmacology. In 1996, after more than 10 years in academia and hospital, he started in Pharmaceutical companies where he worked in all phases of Clinical Development and in different therapeutic areas. He had worked in Clinical research department in Procter and Gamble Pharmaceuticals, and in GSK, before started on 2011 in Italfarmaco where he is the director of Clinical R&D and from September 2016 the Vicepresident Research & Development of the Italfarmaco group. Leading the Research and Development department he is responsible for the research and development pipeline of the Italfarmaco Group up to market in different therapeutic areas such as Rare Diseases, Oncology, Muscle and Neuro Degeneration, Women Health and Cardiovascular.
- Visit ReadyTalk.com and use access code 9449985. (Be sure to test your computer beforehand)
- Audio Dial-In Information:
- U.S. & Canada: Dial 1.866.740.1260 and use the Access Code 9449985
- Outside the U.S. and Canada: Lookup your number
Please submit questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Italfarmaco Webinar” in the subject line by Monday, April 24th at 12pm eastern.