Wednesday, June 7 at 1:00 PM EDT
Please join Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy and Sarepta Therapeutics as we host a webinar Wednesday, June 7 at 1:00 PM EDT for an overview of Sarepta’s pivotal study investigating SRP-4045 and SRP-4053 for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
- Ryan Fischer, SVP Community Engagement, Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy
- Genevieve Laforet, MD, PhD, ESSENCE Study Medical Director
Genevieve Laforet, MD, PhD, is a medical director at Sarepta Therapeutics leading the SRP-4053 and SRP-4045 clinical development programs. A psychiatrist and biochemist by training, Dr. Laforet has worked in a variety of therapeutic areas at both bench and bedside, with a focus on neurodegenerative, neurodevelopmental, and neuromuscular diseases.
- Visit ReadyTalk.com and use access code 9449985. (Be sure to test your computer beforehand)
- Audio Dial-In Information:
- U.S. & Canada: Dial 1.866.740.1260 and use the Access Code 9449985
- Outside the U.S. and Canada: Lookup your number
Please submit questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “ESSENCE Webinar” in the subject line by Monday, June 5th at 12pm eastern.