Understanding clinical trials can be complicated to say the least. On December 19, PPMD hosted a webinar to give you a “behind-the-scenes” look into what goes into planning a successful clinical trial in Duchenne. Discussion topics included challenges faced, best practices, new ideas, etc.
- Halo Therapeutics—Angela Britton, Clinical Research Associate
- Prosensa—Susie Dorricott, Head of Clinical Project Management
- PTC Therapeutics—Allen Reha, Senior Director, Clinical Development/Project Management
- Sarepta Therapeutics—Kate Haviland, Head of Commercial Development
- What is most challenging about the start-up phase of a trial?
- What are the challenges to actually conducting the trial?
- The role of the participant—how do you communicate with participants about expectations and results of trials?
- If you could wave a magic wand and change something about the clinical trial process what would it be?