Website or Map: http://www.parentprojectmd.org
Event Type: conferences and meetings
Organized By: PPMD
Latest Activity: Feb 23, 2012

Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)

Event Description

MARK YOUR CALENDAR:
PPMD 2011 Connect Conference in Baltimore

PPMD reminds you  that the 2011 Connect Conference and the 2011 Duchenne Therapeutic Development Meeting will take place at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront, July 6-10, 2010. The scientific conference will begin on Wednesday, July 6. The Connect conference will begin on Thursday, July 7.  Details about our hotel block and full agendas for both conferences will be posted in the next few weeks. We have a lot of great ideas for this year's conference, and plan on bringing back some of your favorite events, including Kid's Track. Keep in touch with PPMD on our website or through our Facebook page for more Annual Connect Conference details as they become available. See you in Baltimore!

Comment Wall

Comment

RSVP for 2011 Annual CONNECT Conference in Baltimore, MD to add comments!

Join PPMD Community

Comment by Mandy on July 5, 2011 at 8:15pm
Looking forward to meeting everyone at the conference in Baltimore and hopefully getting some encouraging information on research for a cure for our boys
Comment by Kelli May on May 18, 2011 at 8:18am

Hi!

If there are any families from southern CA who would like to attend the conference, but can't, please call me or send me a message. As the Parent Outreach Coordinator for Duchenne San Diego (DSD), my goal is to identify as many DMD families in need of connecting in our area as possible, and then make it happen!  We are sponsoring families to attend the conference at no cost, because we believe the conference is THAT valuable. This will be my 7th conference and I have truly benefitted each and every time I come.

If you are not from SoCal, please spread the word to any families you know who are. We are going to have to finalize reservations/arrangements very soon.

My phone number is 619.446.8617.

Thanks!

Kelli

Attending (10)

Might attend (2)

Need help using this community site? Visit Ning's Help Page.

Members

Events

© 2018   Created by PPMD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service